We had so much fun making these cute doggie face cookies last week. These are supposed to make in advance and to serve during the coming Chinese New Year. However, due to popular demand, the cookies jar was empty in just two days! These cute doggie cookies look too inviting, don't you think so? Shh... I had some too.
Koko Krunch Doggie Face CookiesIngredients:
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
To decorate: chocolate chips, chocolate rice and Koko Krunch
1. sift dry ingredients: flour and baking powder, and put aside
2. cream butter, sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
3. add dry ingredients into butter mixture, mix well
4. divide dough into small pieces, put 3 chocolate chips into each dough and roll into small balls
5. for decoration: chocolate chips as the nose, chocolate rice as the eyes and Koko Krunch as the ears
6. bake at 170C for 25 minutes, or until just lightly browned