I must be honest to you. I have just learned how to make this paper star. The girl next door came to my house and teach me yesterday. She is only nine years old and have great interest in crafts. I love how the star turns out when making it with double-sided folding papers. It is easy to make, do give it a try.
3D Paper Star
6 pieces of origami color folding papers
string to hang the star
1. Fold the square paper twice to make a small triangle.
2. Make straight line cut along the length of triangle and stop 1 cm before the edge.
3. Unfold it.
4. Fold the two center cuts and staple them together.
5. Turn over the square. Fold the two second cuts and staple them together.
7. You have made the first point of star.
9. Staple together the side part of each point to build the star.