It is Didi's birthday tomorrow. Amanda wanted to make something for Didi. Amanda can color, and I can sew (both are at beginner level though), so we made a lion pillow toy for Didi. As Didi likes to make the lion roaring sound everyday, he must be loving the lion charactor very much.
fabric color pencils
1. trace visual on canvas (trace one right side and one wrong side of visual on canvas)
2. use fabric color pencils and fill the visual with colors
3. place both right side of fabric together and sew around the visual, leave an open space
4. cut the fabric around half inch from the sewing line, turn pillow right side out
5. stuff it firmly and then hand stitch the opening closed
It was made by Amanda to his brother, with little help from me. She was so happy when she saw her one hour of coloring effort turns out to be a lion pillow. I can assure, that the 'giver' is happier than the 'receiver'.