Stir Fry Chicken with Apples
1 cup boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small slices
1 green apple
1 red apple (optional)
6 cloves Garlic, minced
1. marinate chicken with soy sauce, pepper, sesame oil and cornstarch, set aside.
2. cut green and red apples into slices and soak in salt water (to prevent from browning).
3. heat oil in wok, add minced garlic and marinated chicken, stir fry until chicken is cook.
4. in a small bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, cornstarch, and 2 tbsp of water, mix well.
5. add apple slices and sauce mixture to wok, stir fry for 1 minute.
6. serve with rice.