It's the 'must thing' to do every year, gift basket packing for relatives and friends to show my appreciation for them. I love to pack the gift baskets, as I can self pick the gourmet goodies and delicious treats that suitable for the recipient and most importantly I think it makes a lovely gift.
I bought a 5-meters long red tulle with gold wordings of 'fook' from the same shop I purchased the red baskets. At that time, I wasn't sure what I am going to do with it. But after few attempts of wrapping at home, I finally able to use tulle for basket wrapping.
Easy Gift Basket Wrapping
tulle (Yes, this is the only thing you need!)
1. arrange products neatly.
2. cut a meter long tulle and place it over the products.
3. gather the tulle ends at one side of the basket and tie a knot. Repeat the same with another side of the basket.
4. trim the knot, prettified the fabric ends into flower design.
See here for picture tutorial:
1. arrange product neatly. Fill up the gap in the basket with some soft packaging products such as pasta and crackers. This is to prevent products from moving around.
3. pull the tulle gently to both side of the basket to create a smooth surface.
4. gather all the extra tulle at both ends.