Thank you for the interest in gift bow making. I am posting the picture tutorial here and hope you will find it useful and easy to adopt.
needle and thread
1. cut a 15 inches long ribbon.
2. leave 3 inches at one end and start twisting ribbon into a loop.
3. the 3 inches is reserve for the loop in the center.
4. create a figure 8 by making a second loop of ribbon.
5. continue creating loops and figure 8s until you have rounded out the bow.
6. sew the center to secure all loops.
7. roll the 3 inches ribbon into a circle and tuck it in the center of the bow.
I am preparing for Chinese New Year. Well, my heart is singing Chinese New Year songs everyday. How about you? Spring cleaning already?