We usually eat Nian Gao (glutinous rice) months after Chinese New Year. While eating Nian Gao, we also talked about the great times we had and people we met during Chinese New Year. I like making this easy to handle and small bite size fried Nian Gao.
Springroll Nian Gao Recipe
1. Cut a large sheet of springroll wrapper into four smaller pieces.
2. Cut Nian Gao, yam and sweet potato into long strips.
3. Place one each of Nian Gao, yam and sweet potato on wrapper, roll and fold.
4. Brush the outer edge of the wrapper with egg white.
5. Deep fry until it turns golden brown.